Adding Foundation 6 and BrowserSync
Foundation for Sites claims to be the most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world. The latest version is leaner. It has many improvements over the previous version, one of which is that you only include from the framework what you need in your site, which improves page load speed.
Watch updates automagically on all devices
Started to use Travis CI for continuous integration. For public projects on Github it is free, which is great.
With all this in place, I feel I am ready to start designing the Work section on this site. Before you will see any projects, I will
- Go through the projects I worked on the last 5 years
- Check which projects (show skills that) are interesting to share
- Find a pattern or patterns the can help decide on structure
- Decide on projects overview page structure
- Decide on project page structure
- Start designing!